CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

I just earned a Free Amazon.com gift card from SwagBucks

I used Swagbucks a lot and then in December of 09 we were blessed to get a new computer and I forgot about Swagbucks. When a friend told me about Toy Story 3 being on sale (check the post below this one) I ran over to order it. Guess what I found? I had a $10 credit that I never used. After some searching I found that it was a credit from Swagbucks. Can I have a Woot Woot!  I was so happy that with the Free shipping I got the movie for FREE!

Swagbucks.com is an online portal dedicated to helping you earn digital dollars called "Swag Bucks", which can be redeemed for exclusive Swagbucks.com merchandise.
 
I love the option of trading in my Swagbucks for an amazon.com gift card. Then I can buy almost anything.
 
All I have done really is check the site daily, download the toolbar to use whenever I am searching the web. It is the same as any other search engine except that you can earn swagbucks for that search. Simple, Easy, Fun and Free!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What readers think: