CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Toy Story 3 Just came from Amazon.com

I know a lot of excitement for a child's movie right? My 2 year old loves anything Toy Story, Buzz, Woody and etc... You know how it goes. He has Toys, pillows, action figures, balls, cups and a whole lot more. Somehow I missed getting the Toy Story 3 movie for him. Maybe I was just tired of watching the other ones over and over again and I didn't want to encourage him to keep it up. Toy Story movie watching has pretty much been limited to our van for a few weeks now.

While on Facebook last week someone shared a post about Toy Story 3 being for sale on Amazon.com for only $8.99. I couldn't believe it. So I ran to amazon, logged in and began ordering it. With Free shipping. I know right. Too good of a deal for any good mother to pass up. When I logged in I found I still had a $10 credit from over a year ago. That's right I forgot I earned credit from searching the web with Swagbucks.

To make a long story shorter. Check out Toy Story 3 by clicking the banner on the left and sign up for Swagbucks so you too can earn free rewards. By doing these two things you may be a better Mother and make you kids happy with free surprises.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What readers think: